Goods and Services Tax
- Understanding legacy tax systems at client workplaces so as to make those systems GST compliant.
- Preparation of a strategic plan for logistics and commercial systems of clients needed under GST. For example, closure of go-downs and branches catering to stock transfers exempted under present CST law, or sourcing inputs from neighboring States where full input credit of IGST will be possible due to the elimination of 2% CST adding to cost of such inputs at present.
- Changes in accounting software and internal control systems to suit GST.
- GST Training for management and staff of existing clients, including offering such training to others not on present tax client list.
- Catering to Transition assignments, such as ensuring complete claim of ITC under the present registrations, stock planning at the transition date, registrations under new States, amendments in existing certificates, and so on.
- Due diligence including vendor diligence
- Assistance in tax computation
- Compilation and filling of GST returns
- Compiling and lodging refund claims for exporter of goods and services
- Compiling and lodging other refund claims
- Periodic compliance review
- Representation before authority
- Adjudication process from replying show cause notice to personal hearing before adjudicating authority.
- Support for Departmental Audit
- Support and appearance before authorities in case of inquiries and investigations
- Litigation support
- Compiling and filing appeals to Appellate Forums
- Appearing before appellate authorities
- Liasioning, briefing and holding conferences with Senior counsels
- Orientation and in-house Corporate training for efficient tax compliances